Labels

Monday 11 January 2016

DIGIPAK ANCILLARY PHOTOGRAPHS

I have created a slideshow (inserted below) of every single photograph I captured during the photo shoot of my actress Millie for my Digipak. During the shoot I firstly experimented with lighting using the torch on an iPhone as a source of light which was positioned directly underneath Millie's face. I wanted to create dark shadows across her face, particularly around her eyes which failed to look effective on camera compared to real life. Instead I used the flash on my camera which brought an intense amount of light onto her face whilst leaving the background completely black, which I still think looks scary and horrified.




1 comment:

  1. Good slideshow Vicky and details of makeup etc in preparation and shots. Now you need to add a post explaining your slideshow and you have to show evidence of your editing to date. As yet there is nothing - I also need to see plans and drafts for your ancillary tasks.

    Keep going

    EJ

    ReplyDelete