Labels

Friday 29 January 2016

INSIDE COVER CONSTRUCTION

As previously seen in my sketches of the inside cover, I wanted to keep it very simplistic but also effective and related to the rest of my products. I used another photograph from the ancillary task photo shoot which includes the actress smearing her make-up, also seen during the music video. I cropped the image into a standard square size (the same as front and back cover) then created a new layer for the text. Using the lyric 'did you imagine it in a different way?' I layered this completely over the main image but decreased the opacity to still allow the image to be clearly seen. I chose this lyric in particular as it is taken from the main single 'Regret' advertised on my poster and music video. I also thought this lyric was particularly powerful and intense as it is a direct question to the viewer making them feel possibly similar emotions to the distressed character presented in my music video.
Below is the first draft of my inside cover:


No comments:

Post a Comment