Labels

Friday 8 January 2016

CHANGING MY IDEA/EDITING ERRORS/UNUSED FOOTAGE

As a apart of music video I planned to during editing layer digital moving images/video clips over the silhouette of my actress. I successfully filmed Millie against a white backdrop wearing the basic costume, hair and make-up originally planned with her lip-synching to the lyrics and behaving in a distressed and extreme angry manner. I was pleased with the footage I filmed as it was all in focus and I had successfully used a range of camera angles and shots adding extra interest. When I came to beginning to edit I struggled to find a way to layer the video clips taken from YouTube over the original footage of Millie. I began to research on the internet how to do it which included reading Adobe guides, blogposts and watching YouTube tutorials. I soon realized that this process was more complicated and skillful then I initially realized. After trialing the different layering options/filters on Adobe and attempting to 'mask' the figure I have decided to change my idea of creating a digital silhouette. Below is the footage that I will no longer be using as I have altered my idea to an easier method. Instead of layering two videos over one another during editing, I plan to physically project the same hallucinating videos over Millie, meaning I will have to re-film. Consequently this will put behind in my schedule and editing however it means that I will able to edit far easier with still good quality footage. I will now re-arrange with my actress another filming session which be take place in the media classroom as before but using a digital overhead projector against a white backdrop.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment