Labels

Wednesday 13 January 2016

PHOTOGRAPHER INSPIRATION - MADS PERCH

Mads Perch 
Mads Perch is Danish-born London based photographer. Perch began his photography career shooting portraits for fashion magazine i-D and now works with a wide range of music, fashion, style and commercial clients. Perch has previously worked with various bands producing images and recorded sleeves including Klaxons 'Surfing the Void'.
I will be inspired by his collection of photograph's called 'Digital Romantics' which consists of beautiful portraits layered with vibrant imagery. The manipulated projections have produced an outstanding amount of colour using abstract and dynamic patterns over model's faces. I aim to produce a similar outcome, using a projector to physically layering moving images/videos over my actress. I will also conduct a photo shoot for my ancillary task by composing similar photographs as Perch. I like the dramatic contrast in light between the vibrant patterns/shapes and the dark background which I aim to replicate in my own work.


3 comments:

  1. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Architectural Photographer London

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. mens fashion photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Wedding Venues

    ReplyDelete