Labels

Sunday 17 January 2016

FINAL CTRL Z LOGO DESIGN AND FEEDBACK

Feedback:
 

 

To summarize, from the feedback I have received, font style A was voted most popular despite B and C being very closely popular. These three styles were voted most popular due to being the most 'attractive' whilst 'professional' and 'interesting'. I have chosen to go with font style A as I believe it looks the most techno and electronic, fitting in with the genre of the music and name of the artist. I agree with one of the comments in that it 'symbolizes the behavior of your average indie band' and 'connecting the youth' of my target audience. My target audience will agree that reflects the genre of music in addition to looking very modern and trendy representing the importance of technology on music. I feel the font is very quirky and edgy which will make its significance stand out on my digipak. I may also use this font for the name of the album 'Altered Visions' to create a fluent theme of electronic music throughout the product.

Final Design:

I have no created the final logo of CTRL Z. I decided to make the logo more complex thus more interesting by moving around the letters to create a more detailed design. The inspiration for the final piece came from the standard arrangement of letters found on a computer keyboard. The letter Z is positioned diagonally above the Ctrl button which I wanted to re-create for my logo. My aim is that my target audience will recognize this format, reflecting that the artist is modern and in touch with technology. My young audience heavily rely on technology on a daily basis and are constantly communicating with others therefore will understand the meaning behind the name and design. By emphasising the technology side behind the deign of the logo it will reflect the impact of technology on modern music and the significance on the production and thus sound of it. I positioned the Z more closely to the Ctrl than it is originally on the keyboard to create less empty space in and around the logo. When constructing my digipak I will change the colour of the logo to all white so that its stand out against the dark background.



No comments:

Post a Comment